Soul Seeker’s Diary:
I listen for bold original advice.
Eliminating false flows from your life makes room for resumed growth.
The pure channels of delight must exceed their riverbanks and flow to end all drought. They must starve into submission all starvation, by the powers of Divine Truth.
Nothing exceeds Truth which exceeds all deprivation.
The state of inactivity of soul known as drought, must drain into riverbanks of activity.
Nothing can exceed the certain state of soul known as “knowing beyond knowing”–and knowing deeper than all your beliefs.
Do not worry.
All desolation must end.
Nothing can exceed the reach of Divine Mind, measured out.
The states of Divine Mind far exceed all droughts.
All dryness must exceed no season.
What is true for expression exceeds only that which is less than its given possibilities.
The state of inactivity known as drought must itself dry up. It must be blown away by the winds of the onrushing waters of true life.
Find these waters. Give thanks, and drink.”
Peace and happiness to you,
Rev. Scott Ufford
- Whitney Houston and You: Still an Angel
- How to Check Your Spiritual GPS
- More Controversy Unfolds About "the Right Maitreya, the Real Maitreya", the Christ, and Jesus
- Seven Surefire Ways to Know You’re Clairvoyant, Not Crazy
- Simple Notes on Easter, Passover & Self Sacrifice