Do we suffer because we do wrong?
–To suffer is wrong.
Do we suffer in order to learn we do wrong?
–To suffer is right.
We suffer as we right what is wrong.
We suffer as we wrong what is right.
If we avoid suffering, do we learn to avoid evil?
Then suffering is wrong, and to be avoided.
If we avoid suffering, do we never learn, and keep meeting evil?
–Then suffering is right, and to be embraced.
To not complete a poem about suffering, is that a relief?
Then a poem without end is a relief.
To complete a poem about suffering, is that a relief?
–Then a brief poem is a relief.
Did you know, as you started to read this poem
You started to write your own?
Did you know, as you live and love every day
You write your own soul’s verses?
So I ask you:
How will you finish this poem?
Will you live your own questions?
Will you give your own answers?
Don’t ever fear the end of your questions.
–Or doubt the worth of your sufferings.
Don’t ever doubt the worth of your questions.
–Or fear the end of your sufferings.
This is meant to happen:
Each new stage of gladness
Releases you into new questions.
* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Rev. Scott Ufford,
Christian Spiritualist minister
- Breaking News: 10,000 Japanese Nuclear Reactors Less Powerful Than Your Mind
- Raw 9/11/2001 WTC Memorial Poem: YOU DIED
- Psychic Secrets: Forget The Island of "Lost", We're Citizens of a New World
- Your Holiday Gift: Try New God's "Change Your Life Success Formula"
- Your Intense Q&A Session with Jesus Christ