Surprise Guest Columnist:
I live in Japan, near Tokyo, due south of the nuclear disaster area . . . I was inspired to write this meditation a few days after the quake struck. Other like-minded souls have been doing this exercise daily, with me. If you feel you want to, please try this.
Please share. Peace and love to all. Thank you!
“Switch your consciousness ON.
Believe in the power of MIND.
You are a being of energy.
A being of light. You are an energy transformer.
As a being of light and an energy transformer
(When you have an idea –-> you create something = energy transformer 😉 )
You can open your self at will
And make manifest with your mind.
Many people are suffering and you may be picking up on that energy.
Are you feeling yourself drawn to the suffering, or to the calm?
You are attempting to rebalance energies within your sensitive light body.
You can transform the negative energy
into positive love energy
which will help you
and everyone else in ways that you cannot imagine.
Stand outside if possible. In daylight.
Breath in the dark, negative fears.
In your mind, see them circulate your heart and all around your body,
All transforming into positive love energy.
All transforming into pure, clear sunlight.
Breath this love energy out while holding a strong, clear image in your mind, mentally visualising something positive.
For example, crisis-healing images:
* A map of Japan being immersed in bright, golden love energy
* The reactor cooling, the problem subsiding, the weather assisting to take any dangerous toxins out over the sea for safer processing
* Shifting tectonic plates calming, slowing, settling, ceasing to move
* Injuries healing, pains easing, acceptance gently starting; fears, confusion, shock, anger subsiding, ebbing, dissolving
* Family and friends reconnecting
* Energy, water, medical supplies and food arriving in abundance
And anything else you feel will help.
Please try to do this as many times a day as you can. As often as feels good.
Feel the exercise heal you, as you release the bad energy through your base chakra back into the earth.
Feel the sun on the crown of your head as much as you can in a day.
Relax, breath, stretch, calm, calm, calm = Your daily voice/breath/movement mantra.
While doing this, practise being the embodiment of calm.
And never, EVER doubt the power of your MIND.
Together we are one.
No matter where you are in the world.
Our power is one.”
* * * * * * * * *
Peace and love from one to all.
Thank you again.
Chiba Prefecture, Japan
- Maitreya the World Teacher: Words of Peace 2012: Love in Action
- Angels Do Exist in NYC: Photographic Proof
- Seek Your River of Truth
- Spiritualism and Your Future Psychic Powers--Evil? Good? Real?
- 2011's SuperMoon Danger -- What's In Your Future?