By Rev. Scott Ufford
In this peculiar day and age, it feels good to reassure yourself that your growing clairvoyant gifts are real.
More to the point: that you’re probably not nuts.
(I say “probably” because if you get a borderline passing grade, you don’t quiz your teacher over specifics.)
Many brave psychic seekers over the years have asked me how they can be sure about their own sanity amidst amazing paranormal experiences.
To help out, here are 7 controversial but effective points to help you decide whether to teleport yourself into Fort Knox—or into a private stall at the funny farm.
If you’re clairvoyant, not crazy:
1. When you pray for peace, you can feel genuine love encircle the globe but you don’t expect the world to kiss your feet.
2. When you do your best “Sorcerer’s Apprentice” imitation before sleep, you know the floor actually will get mopped & the dishes washed before you wake up—and you’re right.
3. When your angels tell you you’re not crazy, they’re not wearing tinfoil hats.
4. When your teakettle whistles, you don’t spend more than five seconds wondering if it’s really a message you should decipher from the president of Alpha Centauri.
5. When you buy your lottery tickets, you already know you’re going to lose. Or, you know which friends & relatives you’ll probably lose when you win big.
6. When you step seamlessly into an alternate reality, you’re not paranoid about the spy who’s cleverly followed you by walking in front of you for the last twelve blocks.
7. When you find yourself staring at invisible friends under the sofa that even your cat can’t see. Or, when you find yourself jumping at red laser point dots on the wall even after your cat’s turned off the pointer and wandered over to her supper dish. (Whether these mean you’re sane or not, I don’t know. I suggest you ask your cat.)
Seriously my friend, just remember:
Don’t be anxious for strange and mystic experiences. What is real will prove itself, over time. What is false or temporary will crumble.
Don’t be too eager to enthrone or overthrow any person, belief or fantasy. Know you are exploring. Surround yourself with God’s light. Move wisely ahead.
Know that your intent determines much of your life’s content—particularly in the psychic spiritual realms. Seek to be the very best you can for yourself—and for others!
Also, no matter what storms you pass through in life, treasure your deepest sense of truth.
Daylight always comes in time to reveal the right way…
Want to share your unusual experiences or questions? I’m happy to listen.
Happiness and peace to you.
Rev. Scott L. Ufford
- Angels Do Exist in NYC: Photographic Proof
- More Controversy Unfolds About "the Right Maitreya, the Real Maitreya", the Christ, and Jesus
- About You & Me, In The Vault
- Pray One Minute for a Miracle for All Mankind
- Simple Notes on Easter, Passover & Self Sacrifice